Thursday 2 August 2007

Linux Code Breakers BBC


Linux: The Codebreakers - Part 1
23 min 0 sec - Jun 14, 2006

Average rating: (107 ratings)
Description: BBC broadcast The Linux Code Breakers

Cute little video - more like an ad for Open Source stuff.

This whole war between Microsoft and the Open Source community is funny, methinks. I mean I wholly support free software but it's like comparing apples and oranges really.

Both sides have valid points and impressive achievements. There is no need to be bitter about either side doing this or that - just carry on with your own passions and avoid spreading malice. That's what I think.

The reason I chose to blog this video is because I have lately been discovering how much work has gone into Open Source stuff. I mean the whole planet is getting involved right now and they are coming up with some amazing software. That's so cool and pretty spiritual.

Personally, I am into Joomla and things related to that platform.


No comments: